- A one-hour session designed for your dog’s (one pooch) unique personality, plus up to two people
- Your choice of a studio, indoor, or outdoor shoot
- A preparation checklist and a reminder before your portrait session
- Healthy treats for your pooch during the shoot, and snacks for the humans too
- A proof gallery of about 20 of the best images from our session
$50 per additional dogs and humans. Please inquire about rates for more than three dogs for a portrait session.
No digitals or prints are included in the session fee. Print and digital products start at $200 with the benefit of my artistic vision and retouching skills.
The Creative Call
Contact me to book and discuss your portrait session. I'll learn more about you, what makes your dog special, and how we can create timeless images that capture the unique bond between you.
It's your dog's time to shine! Whether in the studio or outdoors, we'll have fun playing with your dog and getting the shots we envisioned during the creative call.
About two weeks after the session, I'll meet you at a location of your choice to review the photos with you. I'll bring samples and help you figure out how to display the images you love.
The long anticipated moment — your order is ready! I'll deliver the portraits for you to enjoy forever after!